Pages

9.3.12

Could it be so..?!

Could it? Could spring really be here?! The snow is melting, the sun is out, the intermittent pitter patter outside my window tells me that it's time to say farewell to winter and welcome in spring! And what a welcome it is! So ladies, it's time to put away your winter coats and dig out your pretty shoes from the depths of your closets!

This spring I'm dreaming of leather and lace...




1. the rawness of this lace makes me swoon


2. Perfection


3. The perfect size to fit your wallet, sunglasses, and camera for a perfect spring day!


4. Remember those pretty shoes I told you to pull out of the depths of your closet?
These should be amongst them.



Here's my own Polyvore twist on a great spring outfit!



And that's not all! Here's a great little tutorial to add a little leather&lace to your day:

 




For instructions, head on over to One Pearl Button for the full tutorial


Treasures:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment