Pages

16.6.12

Inspire me

It's a wedding wonderland! And the wedding parties keep getting bigger and bigger... and bigger. I'm glad my brides and grooms have so many loved ones that they want to share their special day with.. but it definitely makes the photographer's job a bit more difficult. Trying to keep so many people in order while taking a fun, artistic photo (and don't forget making sure everyone's eyes are open!), is not the world's easiest task. I'm most certainly up for the challenge, but I could use some inspiration :)


So here goes, this is the inspiration I've found (and stay tuned, by the end of the summer I should have some great photos to share):



Source: Eylander Photography


Source: EHeizer Photography

Source: Luna Photography




Source: Jennifer Echols Photography



Can't seem to find the original photographer for this, but I found the photo here



Source: Jennifer Echols Photography

Source: Eylander Photography

Source: Eylander Photography

I managed to somehow lose many of the links to the featured photos, so my apologies to the photographers! But I thank you for the inspiration! I'm ready to go out there and conquer the rest of the weddings this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment