Pages

5.3.12

Paper, paper, paper!

Sooooo, I've been planning my wedding reception and I keep coming back to all sorts of paper crafts that are just beautiful! And since it's been a ridiculously long time since I've done a post, I figured I'd get my butt in gear and share some of my lovely finds!  So for all of you out there that love DIY as much as myself, this post is for YOU!



1. Perhaps flower&herb seeds in these pretty tea bags as wedding favours...



2. Book+paper mobiles hanging from trees... very 'Alice in Wonderland'


3. Pretty paper garlands hanging from the marquee tent


4. Make your own gift bags... perhaps for candy at the candy table!


5. Elegant paper backdrop made from... *drumroll*... receipt paper rolls!


6. Another paper backdrop from crepe paper rolls


7. Matchbox envelopes... not sure what to put in these yet...


8. Pinwheels! Decoration, toys for the kids, so many uses!


9. And last but not least, paper art! Not so much a wedding project,
 but just too beautiful to not include!


Awesome, no?! I'll be keeping busy making all these little wonderful projects! And don't worry, I'll be sure to post the results!

8. Pinwheels 

No comments:

Post a Comment