Pages

14.5.11

Saturdays and Nights

I am by no means a fashionista, nor do I suggest spending silly amounts of money on clothing -- I can respect quality, but in some cases, come on people!  No shirt is worth $800, even if it is spun with gold thread!  Buuuuuut, from time-to-time it is fun to create mock-up outfits.  So here are some of my wish-list outfits -- watch out thrifty stores, I'll be hunting down these look-a-likes, or one day I'll learn to sew better and I'll just make them myself!


Comfy boyfriend jeans and floral shirts, oh yes!  And when the sun slides down behind those hills, change those chucks for a sultry pair of yellow heels, ow ow!  And who doesn't love a fedora?  Simple, pretty, comfortable -- a perfect outfit for a quiet, slightly overcast day such as today was.

This little ensemble was put together via polyvore.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment