Pages

10.5.11

I (heart) DIY

I don't just love DIY because I have a crafty nature, and a 'I could make that' attitude (even though sometimes I can't, or just don't, haha), but DIY often means being on a budget, which often means wanting to reuse or buy once-loved items.  I'm a strong believer in not being wasteful, reusing what I can, and not buying new if possible.  Let's keep this world beautiful not only for ourselves, but for the generations to come!  So, here's my first found DIY project for all you DIYers!


So simple!  Just find yourself some glass vases (think REUSE), some white glue, and some of these lovely sheets of vegetable paper (or other paper of your choice).  Make sure to brush the entire surface of the paper and apply to your vase carefully, making sure to smooth out any bubbles!  And voila!  You have yourself some new, pretty little vases to fill with flowers, twigs, bamboo, or even tea lights!  This could make for great centerpieces at a wedding reception, or just around the house.  Happy DIY!

I discovered this lovely DIY project at iDiY via Natural Home and Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment