Pages

7.7.11

One shoulder, because really, who needs two?

My dress collection is not what I wish it to be, but until I can afford the dresses that I love love love, I online window shop and dream of a lovely closet of dresses, such as Color Me Katie's. But lately, I've been dreaming of one shoulder dresses... I remember when I was about 11 I had this vibrant yellow, one shoulder shirt that I absolutely loved, but I haven't owned anything one shouldered since!  Such a shame.  I've found some of the most lovely dresses via Polyvore:




I bought for my sister to wear at my wedding in Jamaica! Isn't it pretty?! I may just have to borrow it...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, just realised ill need a strapless bra for my sagin boobs... I hope theres one for my girls out there somewhere!

    ReplyDelete