Pages

21.5.11

Saturdays and Nights

So over the next week I'm going to be MIA, also known as going to visit my family which includes my incredibly artistic sister and her two little boys.  We always say we're going to get up to all sorts of projects aaaaand we usually just end up talking the entire time and get absolutely nothing done!  And not that I'm complaining, having talks that last into the wee hours of the next day are absolutely lovely, but we're both quite creative and I'm always sad when we don't get up to some artful things.  So this time is going to be different!  This time, we're going to tie-dye!  Nothing fabric will be safe!  And not even the rain can stop us, as my sister has a covered deck, mwahaha!  Too far?  Okay, well, here are a few examples of tie-dyed lovelies -- hopefully ours will turn out just as wonderful, or even more wonderful than these -- stay tuned for photos when I return next week :)


Happy long weekend!

P.S. If the world ends today as some people seem to be convinced, then happy rapture!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment